Boston aluminium bullfloats are manufactured in Australia and features a tilt mechanism allowing the user to control the pitch on the float. The tilt mechanism connects to most standard bullfloat poles however an adapter may be required to suit some bullfloat handles.
Bullfloats are used to float the concrete after screeding to remove any high or low areas as well as removing the marks left from screeding. The wide base of the bullfloat also draws moisture to the surface helping to cure the concrete.
- Length: 1500mm
- Width: 150mm
- Weight: 3.2kg
- Material: Aluminum
Features and Benefits
- Connects to most bullfloat handles
- Tilt mechanism allows the user to control the pitch on the float
- Australian Made
- Exclusive to Allcon
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.