$223.00 ex GST
ESP Surface applied tactiles can be mechanically and chemically fixed to any stable substrate. They are fast to install, easy to retrofit, and can withstand the toughest pedestrian traffic. ESP Tiles have a number of advantages over traditional ceramic or PVC tiles including;
– coloured with UV stable highly visible pigments for excellent long-lasting contrast to substrate,
– channels in the back of the tile make it audible when tapped,
– non slip finish on both the raised indicators and the face of the tile,
– can conform to moderate curves,
– ultra hard wearing and easy to replace if damaged or defaced
ESP Surface applied tiles are supplied with the required mechanical fixings. A chemical adhesive such as SikaFlex 11FC is also required (Not Supplied).
- Colour: White
- Type: Hazard
- Tile Size: 600x300mm
- Box Qty: 16
- Box Weight: 18.4kg
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy to install
- UV Stable, highly visible colourant for excellent, long lasting contrast to substrate
- Specially formed channels on back of tile make it audible when tapped
- Fully compliant to AS/NZS 1428.4.1:2009
- Non Slip Finish
- Conforms to moderate curves
- Ultra Hard wearing and easy to replace if damaged or defaced
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.