BossCure 800 is a wax-based curing compound forms an impervious film over the surface of freshly finished concrete. BossCure 800 satisfies the requirements of AS3799 standard for curing achieving water retention of greater than 90% and will remain on the surface for 30-35 days before breaking down in sunlight (UV Light). The wax emulsion can also be used as a debonding agent when applied to a concrete sub-base prior to pouring the concrete base. This allows the two layers to expand and contract independently reducing the risk of cracking.
- Size: 200L
- Apply using spray, brush or roller at 5m2 / Litre.
- Weight: 250kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 580mm x 580mm x 880mm
Features and Benefits
- Complies to AS3799 Standard for concrete curing.
- Achieves water retention of 90% or greater
- Can be used as a debonding layer between sub-base and base slabs.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.