Lanotec Lano-Form is ready to use form oil specifically formulated for use on timber, steel, plywood, plastics, fibreglass and even polystyrene. Thanks to a blend of Lanolin, evaporative carriers and surfactants, there is no need to dilute Lano-form, it can be used straight from the drum. Once applied to formwork, it will naturally creep over the surface ensuring even coverage resulting in an exceptional finish.
- Size: 200L
- Weight: 250kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 580mm x 580mm x 880mm
Features and Benefits
- Ready to use – no need for dilution
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous
- Easy to use
- Protects and extends the life of the formwork
- Resists rain wash off
- Naturally creeps over surfaces ensuring even coverage
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.