$286.70 ex GST
Calform cream is a formwork primer used to protect and preserve sawn timber, pressed wood or other forms of architectural concrete. Calform cream penetrates deep into the timber preventing distortion of the form and resists the transfer of splinters into the concrete. The cream should be applied to the formwork several days in advance to allow the cream to penetrate into the formwork. Calform is not a form release agent, forms treated with calform cream will also need to be treated with a form release agent.
- Size: 20L
- Pallet Qty: 32
- Weight: 21kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 280mm x 280mm x 360mm
Features and Benefits
- Protects and preserves formwork
- Prevents distortion of formwork
- Ideal for use on any porous material used for concrete forming.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.