BossCure BCP is a bitumen/hydrocarbon blend emulsified in water and is both a curing compound and primer coat for asphalt and bitumen overlays. BossCure BCP satisfies the requirements of AS3799 standard of for curing achieving water retention of greater than 90%. Due to its unique formulation, BossCure BCP also acts as a primer for asphalt and bitumen overlays, commonly found on bridge decks and in road construction.
- Size: 20L
- Apply using spray, brush or roller at 4.5m2 / Litre.
- Pallet Qty: 32
- Weight: 21kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 280mm x 280mm x 360mm
Features and Benefits
- Complies to AS3799 standard for concrete curing
- Achieves water retention of 90% or greater
- Totally water-based with on solvent odour
- Doubles as a primer coat for bitumen and asphalt overlays
- Clean equipment with water
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.