$104.00 ex GST
FRP – Fibre Reinforced Plastic – Zbar is ideal for use where Zbar cannot be removed after the pour. Being plastic, once the bar is encased in concrete, it will not rust like traditional zbar preventing the possibility of concrete cancer. It is also ideal for use in water retaining structures as there is no need for conduit which will need to be waterproofed and patched to prevent water penetration. The bar can be simply cut off flush with the formed surface.
FRP Zbar is compatible with all common Zbar Fittings
- Length: 6.0m
- Safe Working Load: 130kN (MWL)
- Weight: 2.1kg
Features and Benefits
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.