Dribond Acrybond is a multi-purpose acrylic primer and bonding agent with a wide range of applications. Importantly, Acrybond is acrylic meaning it is not affected by water or moisture once set making it ideal for external applications. When mixed with water, Acrybond is ideal for priming concrete prior to the application of repair mortars and screeds. It can also be used as a fortifying additive to improve the flextural and tensile strength of repair mortars and cement screeds etc.
- Drum Size: 20L
- Coverage (Primer): 22m2/L
- Coverage (Bonding Agent): 5m2 @ 5mm Thick
Features and Benefits
- Versatile & Multipurpose Product
- No need to mechanically abrade surfaces before repair
- Primes surface to ensure the structural integrity of subsequent toppings
- Unaffected by moisture once set.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.