Connolly biscuit dowels are designed to transfer loads across construction joints in slab-on-ground applications. The plastic sleeve is fixed to the formwork prior to pouring. Once the initial pour has set, the formwork can be stripped and the plates inserted into the sleeves. The plastic sleeve debonds one-half of the plate dowel allowing the joint to expand and contract whilst still providing load transfer and limiting deflection. The Connolly sleeve comes complete with duplex nails and V-notches for vertical and horizontal alignment. Black plate dowels are typically used in internal construction joints whilst galvanized are used for external applications.
- Dowel Thickness: 10mm
- Dowel Finish: Black
- Dowel Size: 110x150mm
- End Expansion: 12mm
- Lateral Expansion: 10mm each side
- Qty Per Box: 10
- Qty Per Pallet: 500
Features and Benefits
- Minimizes joint deflection
- V-grooves make for easy alignment and quick installation
- Sleeve debonds half of the dowel providing for expansion, contraction, and lateral joint movement
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.