$337.00 ex GST
Danley Dowelmaster™ sleeves are a multi-directional plastic dowel sleeve used to debond dowel bars in construction joints. The sleeve allows for both transverse and lateral movement and also feature a built-in expansion cap to allow for joint contraction. A support stake and wedge are included to support the end of the sleeve and a nailing plate (sold separately) can be used to fix the sleeve to formwork. The sleeves also clip directly on to the Danley keyjoint if required.
- Max Dowel Size: 16mm
- Dowel Shape: Square or Round
- Max Dowel Length: 400mm
- Sleeve Colour: White
- Qty Per Box: 100
Features and Benefits
- Prevents Slab Lock-up
- Provides both lateral and transverse movement
- Integrated expansion cap
- No need to drill forms to support dowels during the pour
- Compatible with Danley Keyjoint
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.