$175.00 ex GST
Danley Dowelmaster™ sleeves are a multi-directional plastic dowel sleeve used to debond dowel bars in construction joints. The sleeve allows for both transverse and lateral movement and also features a built-in expansion cap to allow for joint contraction. The sleeve also features an integrated nailing plate and a support stake and wedge to support the end of the sleeve. The sleeves also clip directly onto the Danley key joint and can also be extended using the clip on extension (sold separately).
- Max Dowel Size: 25mm
- Dowel Shape: Square or Round
- Max Dowel Length: 450mm (700mm using the extension)
- Sleeve Colour: Purple
- Qty Per Box: 25
Features and Benefits
- Prevents Slab Lock-up
- Provides both lateral and transverse movement
- Integrated expansion cap
- No need to drill forms to support dowels during the pour
- Compatible with Danley Keyjoint
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.