The Husqvarna K 770 is a powerful all-round power cutter with features that make it one of the best power cutters on the market. Equipped with a semi-automatic SmartTension™ system allows for optimal power transmission, minimum wear and maximum belt life.
It’s lightweight, outstanding power-to-weight ratio, reliable start and exceptionally low vibrations mean less strain on the operator and maximized productivity. Perfect for cutting out concrete slabs and pathways, walls and kerb as well as control joint cutting. When fitted with a steel fibre blade, the unit can also be used to cut reinforcing steel.
- Max Cutting Depth: 125mm
- Max Blade Size: 350mm
- Power: 3.7kW
- Weight: 10.1kg
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 605mm x 225mm x 415mm
Features and Benefits
- Impressive Power to Weight Ratio
- Can be used handheld or attach to a trolley
- Self Tensioning Belt
- Smart reversible blade bush to accept blades with 20mm and 25mm bore
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.