The K1 Pace is Husqvarna’s first full size battery power cutter and is currently the lightest 14’’ battery power cutter and has the longest run time of any full size battery cutter. Husqvarna developed the new PACE battery system for this unit and they’ve managed to achieve some astounding run times – the B750X has approximately the same run time as a tank of fuel on a regular saw.
Husqvarna have also solved one of the biggest safety issues with the introduction of the X-Halt™ blade brake function. If the blade beings to jam, the saw instantly recognises this and stops the blade in a fraction of a second preventing the saw from kicking back into the operator.
The K1 Pace has the power and performance you expect from equivalent petrol powered cutters without the associated risks and maintenance costs.
K1 PACE includes FREE Tacti-cut 14” Pace blade.
Batteries and chargers sold separately.
- Max Cutting Depth: 145mm
- Max Blade Size: 350mm (14”)
- Voltage: 94V
- Weight: 7.4kg (without battery)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 648mm x 233mm x 423mm
Features and Benefits
- User Friendly – No fuel mixing, low maintenance, easy to start
- Safer – No Fumes, reduced noise, X-halt blade stop
- Versatile – Cut wet or dry
- Adjustable blade guard
- Undercut bolt for cutting concrete pipes
- On-board 20mm blade bush
- Built-in Connectivity – Monitor saw use, location, run time etc from the Husqvarna Fleet Services App
- Exceptional run time and power.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.