Connolly universal dowel sleeves are a multi-functional dowel sleeve for use in slab-on-ground construction joints. The sleeve debonds one end of a dowel bar to allow for expansion and contraction movement whilst the dowel provides load transfer over the joint. The Connolly universal dowel sleeves have a number of unique features including:
- The integrated support leg supports the dowel ensuring it remains aligned horizontally with the pavement. It features snap-off sections to accommodate different pavement depths.
- Integrated expansion cap to create a void at the end of the dowel should the joint contract.
- A nailing plate is included with every sleeve for fixing to conventional formwork. Simply nail the plug onto the formwork and slide the sleeve over the plug. Once the concrete has been poured, the formwork can be stripped leaving a void to insert a dowel bar.
- Twist lock system to connect to any Connolly key joints, expansion joints or straight-up joint systems.
Connolly Universal Dowel Sleeves are sold in Packs of 25
- Max Dowel Size: 20mm (Smooth)
- Dowel Shape: Round
- Max Dowel Length: 300mm
- Sleeve Colour: Blue
- Qty Per Bag: 25
- Qty Per Box: 4 x Bags of 25
Features and Benefits
- Integrated adjustable support Leg
- Integrated expansion Cap
- Debonds dowel to allow for expansion and contraction
- Includes nailing plug for use with conventional formwork
- Twists and locks into proprietary Connolly systems
- Adjustable Length
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.