Dribond Concrete Hardener is a clear flurosilicate solution that case hardens poorly cured cement masonary structures by impregnating into its capillary spaces and then chemically reacting with free lime, it bonds and strengthens the crystalline structure. Concrete hardener case hardens and dustproofs concrete surfaces and can be applied to floors, concrete blockwork and cement render walls in factories, warehouses, food processing plants, bakeries, dairies and piggeries to improve their durability and life. It can also be applied to limestone or soft high lime content walls to help prevent sweating.
Coverage: 4m2 / Litre depending on porosity of substrate
Features and Benefits
- Easy to apply
- Permanently case hardens concrete
- Dustproofs poorly cured concrete
- Substantially increases the chemical and abrasion resistance of concrete
- Seals the structure against moisture penetration.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.