200mm x 3.0m Connolly Expansion Joint only. The roll-formed galvanised steel section has a 10mm thick expansion foam adhered to create a compressible joint filler. The joint can be fixed in place using the patented peg and wedge system (Supplied Separately). The joint also has knockouts every 150mm along the centre of the joint to facilitate dowels for load transfer should they be required.
- Joint Depth: 200mm
- Joint Thickness: 10mm
- Joint Length: 3.0m
- Pack Qty: 6
- Weight: 5.9kg
Features and Benefits
- Enables continuous pours
- Allows up to 10mm of movement
- Dowel sleeves lock into the joint
- Peg and wedge system allows exact height adjustment
- Additional stiffening ribs ensure straighter joints
- Galvanised steel for corrosion protection
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.