Pack of 4 pegs and wedges to suit the 100-150mm Connolly expansion joint and keyjoint systems. The pegs are placed through the locating holes in the joint and driven into the substrate below the finished height of the concrete. The joint is then raised to height and the wedge is tapped between the peg and the joint holding it at the correct height.
- Pegs Per Pack: 4
- Wedge Per Pack: 4
- Length of Peg: 350mm
- Weight: 0.7kg
Features and Benefits
- Set Connolly expansion joints to the exact height
- Simple to use
- Easy to readjust height if required.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.