The 100mm Connolly expansion joint system is a continuous pour solution that allows you to set up expansion joints prior to pouring. The roll-formed galvanised steel section holds the pre-adhered expansion foam in place. Dowel sleeves and dowels can be clipped into position every 150mm and the joint can be adjusted to exact height using the patented peg and wedge system.
The 100mm system includes the following:
1 x 100mm x 3.0m Expansion Joint
9 x R12 x 300mm galvanised Dowel Bars
9 x 12mm x 150mm (Green) Dowel Sleeves
1 x Pack of 4 pegs and wedges.
The 100mm joint is unique in that it will only accept the 12mm sleeves, the standard universal dowel sleeves will not lock into this joint.
- Joint Depth: 100mm
- Joint Lenth: 3.0m
- Pack Qty: 10
- Weight: 6.3kg
Features and Benefits
- Enables continuous pours
- Allows up to 10mm of movement
- Dowel sleeves lock into the joint
- Peg and wedge system allows exact height adjustment
- Additional stiffening ribs ensure straighter joints
- Made from galvanised steel for corrosion protection
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.