The Forza SPFP2 is a high quality flex drive sludge pump for dewatering construction sites, excavations, pier holes, dams and trenches. Starting at the pump end, the tough cast iron body protects the pump impeller from knocks and site abuse as it is lowered into the trench. The open mesh base allows water, sludge and solids up to 28mm in diameter to be pumped to a maximum of 28 meters in height.
The steel reinforced flex drive shaft features a sliding collar to support the shaft as it bends over tight edges. The shaft is fitted with a standard 3-dog drive and can be powered most petrol powered drive units.
- Max Flow: 63,000 Litres / Hour
- Max Head: 28 Metres
- Outlet: 2” (50mm) FBSP
- Weight: 26kg
Features and Benefits
- Quick connection Camlock Fitting
- Lifting Hook
- HD Double Row Bearing
- Vortex Impeller
- Industry Standard 3-Dog Drive
- Serialised for Traceability
- Heavy Duty Case Base
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.