$571.20 ex GST
The LC45A is a lightweight but extremely portable electric pump for quick and easy dewatering. The polyurethane impeller and the abrasion-resistant rubber wear plates are housed in a robust aluminium outer casing for optimum protection. The LC45A also comes with a float so if rain is predicted overnight, the float will automatically activate the pump if the water level rises.
The unit also comes with a pull rope for controlled lowering in and out of holes. Please use this rather than the power cord as power cord damage will not be covered by warranty.
- Max Flow: 15,000 L/Hour
- Max Head: 11m
- Outlet: 2” (50mm) FBSP
- Weight: 12kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 190mm x 190mm x 330mm
Features and Benefits
- Robust yet lightweight pump
- Float automatically activates the pump if submersed.
- Thermal Protection on motor
- Powered by standard 10A Mains power
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.