Boston tilt fresnos are a stainless steel round-ended trowel and feature a bull float mechanism fixed to the center of the trowel. This mechanism attaches to a bull float handle and allows the user to pass the trowel out over the surface, controlling the pitch by twisting the handle.
Fresno’s are often used to trowel the concrete smooth before applying an exposed retarder. The trowel helps bed the stones flat resulting in a much more even exposure.
Boston tilt fresno’s are manufactured in Australia from high-quality stainless steel.
- Length: 900mm
- Width: 120mm
- Height: 100mm
Features and Benefits
- High-quality stainless steel construction
- Helps bed aggregate resulting in a more even finish
- Made in Australia
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.