The JackJaw peg puller makes easy work of pulling pegs from the ground. Whether it be steel pegs used to support slab on ground formwork or longer steel pegs for fencing and barricading applications, the JackJaw peg puller will extract them with ease. The patented jaw design offers a tremendous gripping force very close to the base of the post. A few pumps of the JackJaw handle and the stake is released from the ground. The way the peg puller extracts the peg straight up out of the ground means virtually no damage to your pegs and more importantly, prevents operator back strain. The Tall peg puller further reduces back strain by enabling the operator to extract pegs whilst in a standing position.
Whilst the case hardened jaws will offer years of use, they will wear over time and can quickly and easily be replaced.
- Peg Type: Steel (Star) Posts
- Height: 1000mm
Features and Benefits
- Prevents operator back strain
- Prevents damage to your pegs
- Makes it super easy to remove steel pegs
- Case hardened jaws for ultimate durability
- Powder-coated steel for longevity
- Australian Made
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.