$335.20 ex GST
The JackJaw peg puller makes easy work of pulling timber pegs from the ground. Whether it be wooden pegs used to support slab on ground formwork or survey pegs for site layout, the Jack jaw peg puller will extract them with ease. The patented jaw design offers a tremendous gripping force very close to the base of the peg. A few pumps of the Jack Jaw handle and the peg is released from the ground. The way the Peg puller extracts the peg straight up out of the ground means virtually no damage to your pegs and more importantly, prevents operator back strain. The Tall peg puller further reduces back strain by enabling the operator to extract pegs whilst in a standing position.
- Peg Type: Timber Pegs
- Capacity: 50mm
- Height: 700mm
Features and Benefits
- Prevents operator back strain
- Prevents damage to your pegs
- Makes it super easy to remove timber pegs
- Case hardened jaws for ultimate durability
- Powder-coated steel for longevity
- Australian Made
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.