$126.00 ex GST
Prime Exposure surface retarder is a water based retarder designed specifically for exposing the aggregate in horizontal concrete surfaces. The signature, fluoro green pigment is easy to see and ensures even coverage, reducing missed or non covered areas. The viscosity of Prime Exposure has been developed to enable it to be applied on flat and steep inclines without excessive run off or creating over exposed valleys.
Coverage: 80m2 per Drum
Drums Per Pallet: 32
Colouration: Fluoro Green
Features and Benefits
- Highly visible fluoro green colorant for adequate coverage
- Thicker viscosity to prevent running on sloping surfaces
- Water based & non-hazardous
- Superior performance in warmer/windy conditions.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.