Sika Rugasol MH is a surface retarder designed specifically for exposing vertical surfaces. Rugasol MH is supplied as a gel and is designed to be applied to the face of formwork prior to placing concrete. The depth of retardation depends on the thickness of the coating, the time elapsed before the retarder is removed, the cement content and the quantity of water in the mix. Depending on the ambient conditions, Rugasol will retard the surface for up to 3 days giving the concrete plenty of time to setup before the formwork is removed.
Coverage: 40-50m2 per drum
Drums Per Pallet: 50
Colouration: Pale Red Gel
Features and Benefits
- Can be applied to most types of formwork
- Ideal for exposed retaining walls, steps etc
- Retards the surface for up to 3 days
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia