$273.00 ex GST
Sika Rugasol MH is a surface retarder designed specifically for exposing vertical surfaces. Rugasol MH is supplied as a gel and is designed to be applied to the face of formwork prior to placing concrete. The depth of retardation depends on the thickness of the coating, the time elapsed before the retarder is removed, the cement content and the quantity of the water in the mix. Depending on the ambient conditions, Rugasol will retard the surface for up to 3 days giving the concrete plenty of time to setup before the formwork is removed.
Coverage: 40-50m2 per drum
Drums Per Pallet: 50
Colouration: Pale Red Gel
Features and Benefits
- Can be applied to most types of formwork
- Ideal for exposed retaining walls, steps etc
- Retards the surface for up to 3 days
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.