The RapidCut 12L is ideal for cutting rebar and mesh up to 12mm in thickness. The Pneumatic cutter has the same jaw-action as standard bolt cutters and very simple to use and handle. The 12L features a longer stem meaning they can be used without needing to bend over reducing fatigue and back strain. They require minimal maintenance, reducing downtime and making them a very cost-effective tool in demanding applications. The flat profile of the jaw means mesh can be cut while it is flat on the ground. These units are best suited to precast yards and mesh processing facilities.
- Max Cutting Range: 12mm (70kg/mm2)
- Cutting Velocity: 20 Cuts per Minute
- Air Pressure Required: 90-120 PSI (6-8.5 Bar)
- Air Consumption: Approx: 24L / Cut at 7 Bar Replacement Jaws: 1260TM
- Weight: 12kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 940mm x 250mm x 250mm
Features and Benefits
- Quick and simple to use
- Very little maintenance required
- Longer Stem for reduced back strain
- Cut mesh flat on the ground
- Great for precast yards
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.