The wire rotary brush bolts on to the scrubber mount and is perfect for cleaning down smooth surfaces. The wire brush is our most common brush and is commonly used for cleaning down precast tables to remove concrete spatter and silicon from previous pours. They are also ideal for cleaning factory floors especially after tilt up panels have been poured on site.
Dimensions: Length 400mm/ Width 430mm/ Height 90mm
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for cleaning Precast Beds
- Simply bolts to the mount using 4 bolts
- Can mix & match brush types for various applications
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.