The rotary scrubber mount is a designed to fit most 36” and 46” walk-behind and ride-on trowel machines. The mount features an offset bearing which enables the brush to spin with the trowel machines arm while revolving the opposite way on its own axis. This creates the unique planetary scrubbing action that makes these scrubbers so effective.
The mount simply bolts on to the blade arm using the same bolts as a trowel blade. Sold individually, one mount required per trowel arm.
Features and Benefits
- Suits most 36” and 46” Trowel Machines
- Simply bolts on using the standard blade bolts
- Offset bearing creates a unique planetary scrubbing motion
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.