Hydrotite RSS is a unique hydrophilc waterstop specifically designed to seal form tie holes in cast concrete. Hydrotite consists of a unique combination of expanding hydrophilic material and a non expanding chloroprene rubber, co extruded to form a single strip. This unique design means that the expansion is directed evenly across the joint creating an extremely effective positive seal.
Hydrotite RSS comes in a 10m Roll and is designed to be cut into small sections to suit the application. The RSS is then inserted into the tie bar hole before sealing and patching the tie bar hole.
- Size: 20mm
- Roll Length: 10m
- Rolls Per Box: 2
Features and Benefits
- Unique combination creates an even compression seal
- Easy to install
- Outstanding physical properties
- Unaffected by wet-dry cycles
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.