$570.00 ex GST
Kuniseal C-31DS is a unique composite bentonite waterstop designed to prevent water ingress through concrete construction joints. The unique combination of active bentonite, mineral oil, and modified polymer is super easy to install, easy to shape and conform to irregularities on the surface of the concrete. Kuniseal is wrapped in a hydro-bag which doubles as the adhesive – by simply wetting the bag or applying it to a wet substrate transforms the bag into an adhesive.
Kuniseal is unlike other waterstop where it simply fills the space available without exerting undue pressure on the surrounding substrates. For this reason, Cuniseal only requires a minimum concrete cover of 30mm.
Kuniseal is supplied in a box of 20 x 1m rolls.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to apply
- Conforms well to irregular surfaces
- Won’t exert undue pressure on surrounding concrete
- Only 30mm concrete cover required
- Unique hydro-bag reduces waste
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.