$231.00 ex GST
Sikadur 52 is a two component, solvent free epoxy resin designed to penetrate cracks between 0.2 and 5mm wide. The low viscocity and free flowing nature of Sikadur 52 makes it ideal as a crack repair solution on horizontal surfaces and can be injected for vertical applications. It can also be used as an epoxy primer underneath epoxy mortars and screeds on dense substrates. Sikadur 52 is available in a 3kg kit however it can be also be supplied in a 450mm cartridge gun for crack injection applications.
- Kit Size: 3kg
- Ratio: 2:1
- Compressive Strength: 54MPa @ 7 Days
- Coverage: 1.1kg / m2 per mm of thickness
Features and Benefits
- Shrink free
- Insensitive to moisture during application, cure, or whilst in service.
- Low Viscosity
- High tensile and flextural strength
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.