Sikadur 31 is a structural, two-component adhesive and repair mortar with a variety of applications. Ideal to be used as a structural adhesive for bonding concrete elements, natural stone, steel to concrete etc. It can also be used as a repair mortar to repair corners and edges, filling small holes or voids, and joint and crack repair.
It’s easy to mix and apply, has exceptional adhesion, and hardens without shrinkage.
- Kit Size: 6kg
- Mix Ratio: 2:1
- Compressive Strength: 65MPa
- Thickness: 2-30mm
- Coverage: 1.9kg / m2 per mm of thickness
Features and Benefits
- Easy to Mix & Apply
- Very good adhesion to most construction materials
- High Strength Adhesive
- Hardens without shrinking
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.