Milano thinners is a Xylene based solvent for thinning down most solvent-based acrylic sealers. Most solvent based acrylic sealers recommend thinning down the first coat with thinners to prime the surface and ensure adequate penetration. We normally liken it to painting a wall, you always need to apply undercoat before you apply your top coats.
Milano thinners is not recommended for use with the Milano Primer coat (as this is already diluted) or the Nutech Petrol Resistant sealer as this requires a special Petrol Resistant Solvent.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for most solvent based acrylic sealers
- Can also be used to clean up applicators
- Helps sealer prime and pernitrate surface
- Australian Made
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.