Stego® Seam Sealing Tape is a low-permeance, pressure sensitive tape used to seal seams, joins and penetrations in Stego® Wrap. Made from polyethylene film and acrylic, Stego® Tape can seal, bond and attach to plastic, wood steel and other substrates. Stego Seam sealing tape is 100mm wide and comes in a 55m roll.
- Roll Width: 100mm
- Roll Length: 55m
- Rolls Per Box: 12
Features and Benefits
- Tough Polyethylene film with an acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Superior moisture resistance
- Excellent sealing properties
- Clean release – no residue
- Made in USA
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.