$225.80 ex GST
Hydrotite is a unique swellable hydrophilic waterstop with a range of features not found in other waterstops. Consisting of a unique combination of expanding hydrophilic material and a non expanding chloroprene rubber, co-extruded to form a single strip. This unique design means that the expansion is directed evenly across the joint creating an extremely effective positive seal.
Hydrotite also features a rain delay coating preventing pre-expansion if unexpected rain occurs during installation. Hydrotite will also change colour if expansion occurs alerting the contractor of a potential issue. This is very important as the pre-expansion of hydrotite prior to the pouring of concrete may compromise the effectiveness of the waterstop. Once hydrotite drys out, it will return to its natural size and colour.
2mm Hydrotite is typically used to seal around pipe penetrations and horizontal joints.
7 & 10mm Hydrotite is used in horizontal and vertical construction joints.
- Thickness: 10mm
- Width: 20mm
- Roll Length: 10m
- Rolls Per Box: 5
Features and Benefits
- Easy to install
- Even expansion creates a positive seal
- Rain Delay coating
- Includes adhesive backing
- Unaffected by repeated wet-dry cycles
- Changes colour to alert of pre-expansion
- No onsite welding required.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.