$127.60 ex GST
Plastube is a lightweight plastic column formwork used for forming round concrete columns, supporting pier holes and creating soak wells.
Standard duty is suitable for most applications depending on height. Please refer to the product guide to determine suitability.
Unlined plastube will leave a spiral texture on the surface of the finished column.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Easy to strip column once formed
- No sharp edges exposed when stripping
- Durable – not affected by knocks, weather, etc
- Can be custom made to exact diameter and length
- Can be lined for high-class finish
- Can be wound “inside out” to make it easy to slide into pier holes in subgrade applications
- Can be used in flooded conditions
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.