$3.10 ex GST
Square backer rod features an adhesive strip on one edge of the strip and is designed to be adhered to precast panels prior to erection. Backing rod is used to debond the base of the joint and reduce the amount of sealant required to seal the joint. Backer rod should typically be slightly wider than the joint to ensure a snug fit.
30mm Square backer rod is sold per meter and is supplied in a bundle of 50 x 2m lengths (100l/m)
- Size: 30x30mm
- Length: 2m
- Lengths Per Bundle: 50
Features and Benefits
- Reduces the amount of joint sealant required
- Debonds the base of the joint to ensure correct joint movement
- Economical and easy to install
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Adhesive strip for easy installation
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.