BossBond is a multipurpose PVA-based primer with a wide range of applications. When mixed with water, BossBond can be used to prime concrete prior to the application of repair mortars and screeds. It can also be diluted further (1:6) with water and used as a dustproof / sealer.
BossBond can also be used to create a bonding slurry or screed by mixing it with water, sand, and cement.
BossBond is not recommended for substrates that will be submerged or exposed to moisture. We recommend Acrybond for external applications.
- Drum Size: 20L
- Coverage (Primer): 22m2/L
- Coverage (Bonding Screed): 5m2 @ 5mm Thick
- Coverage (DustProofer): 35m2/L
Features and Benefits
- Versatile & Multipurpose Product
- No need to mechanically abrade surfaces before repair
- Primes surface to ensure the structural integrity of subsequent toppings
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.