$100.00 ex GST
Milano Stone Finish is an advanced, water-based compound used to retard the set of slurry on horizontal concrete surfaces to produce an exposed aggregate finish. The hi-viz yellow colourant ensures even and adequate coverage whilst the thickening agents prevent the retarder from running on sloping surfaces, increases concrete hydration and resists evaporation. Milano stone finish can be used for both decorative and scabbling applications.
Coverage: 80m2 per Drum
Drums Per Pallet: 32
Colouration: Hi-vis Yellow
Features and Benefits
- Contains thickening agents to resist evaporation.
- Thicker compound prevents the retarder running on sloping surfaces
- Contains a Hi-Vis colourant to ensure even and adequate coverage.
- 100% Australian Made
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.