“The Stinger” is an electric drive unit designed specifically for Minnich’s flex shaft vibrators. Manufactured in USA, The Stinger is a light weight and robust unit with a built in cage to protect the double insulated motor making it both safe and easy to use. The innovative shaft quick connect feature makes it super easy to change between shaft sizes and lengths or even between different vibrator head sizes.
Most importantly however, is the lower speed at which this unit operates. By operating at a lower VPM, they provide a more effective consolidation traditional vibrators. By slowing down the vibration speed and increasing the impact of the vibration, only the solids (aggregate & sand) are consolidated not the liquids. This focused vibration results in superior consolidation and finish and less forced bleeding. Minnich vibrators are ideal for use in off-form situations where you want to minimise formwork imperfections and joints from transferring to the finished concrete.
- Weight: 6.6kg
- VPM: 11,000-13,000 VPMs
- Motor: 15A 230V
Features and Benefits
- Light Weight
- Shock Absorbing Protective Frame
- Low Noise
- Vastly improved consolidation compared to conventional vibrators
- Quick disconnect shafts
- Range of Shafts and head sizes available
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.