Boston walking trowels are a stainless steel round-ended trowels with a single direction pivot attachment. The pivot connects to a bull float pole and is used to trowel the surface of concrete in a large sweeping motion. They are typically used to close up and finish house slabs.
This walking trowel comes fitted with a clip adaptor to connect directly into a 35mm clip pole. (BFEFCH1835)
- Length: 600mm
- Width: 120mm
- Height: 100mm
Features and Benefits
- High-quality stainless steel construction
- Comes with the adaptor to connect directly to a clip handle
- Made in Australia
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.