$15.00 ex GST
#2 Phillips head driver bits are the most common phillips head bit and are used in an impact driver or drill to drive in screws. This handy pack includes 10 x 75mm hi-torque driver bits precision machined from high-quality steel and feature a magnetised head. These bits have been proven to show less wear, have a longer service life, experience less cam-out, and provide overall operational and economic benefits.
- Length: 75mm
- Head Type: Phillips #2
Features and Benefits
- Precision machined from premium quality S2 raw material.
- Specifically engineered with a spiral impact zone for ultimate impact and driving performance
- Packaged in a sturdy clip lock case.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.