Tine brooms or rakes are used to create a textured, non-slip finish on freshly laid concrete. The 125mm long tines are strong yet flexible to ensure ultimate durability. Tine broom finishes are often required on roadways, bridges, airport runways, cattle yards, and ramps to help shed surface water and improve traction.
The tine broom comes complete with 2 x 35mm clip poles to allow the operator to pass the broom over the surface. The tines can also be removed and replaced if necessary.
- Length: 900mm
- Tine Length: 125mm
- Tine Spacing: 19mm
Features and Benefits
- The simple way to increase traction on concrete surfaces
- Tines are strong & flexible
- Tines can be replaced if needed
- Comes with 2 Clip handles
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.