Channel floats are essentially a really long bullfloat used to float large areas of concrete after screeding. The magnesium C section is much more rigid than traditional aluminium bullfloats and features a heavy-duty mechanism mounted centrally to the float. Clip handles connect to the mechanism also locate the outriggers connected to the float. These outriggers ensure the float stays perpendicular to the clip poles.
Our channel floats come as a kit complete with the float, mechanism, outriggers, and 3 x 45mm clip poles.
- Length: 3.0m
- Width: 150mm
- Height: 50mm
- Weight: 17kg
Features and Benefits
- Float in wider passes to increase floor flatness
- More rigid than standard bullfloats
- Heavy duty magnesium construction
- Round ends to reduce lines
- Heavy-duty worm drive mechanism
- Includes 3 Clip Poles
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.