Bump cutters are normally only required when floor level and floor flatness are critical such as large warehouse floors. Panning or floating concrete using a trowel machine or ride-on trowel normally results in slight variance in the finished floor level. By running a bump cutter at a 45-degree angle to the passes of the trowel machine, it will cut off the higher sections and fill the lower sections.
The bump cutter is a 3.0m aluminium box section with a heavy-duty bullfloat type mechanism mounted centrally. The mechanism connects to the clip poles and is supported by outriggers which help keep the cutter on track.
Our bump cutters come as a kit complete with the cutter, mechanism, outriggers and 3 x 45mm clip poles.
- Length: 3.0m
- Width: 50mm
- Height: 120mm
- Weight: 13kg
Features and Benefits
- Helps increase overall floor flatness
- Outriggers help keep the rod on track
- Heavy-duty worm drive mechanism
- Includes 3 clip poles
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.