$159.60 ex GST
The Husqvarna Vari-Drill D20 range of core bits is ideal for general contractors and has been developed for professional use in all-round applications. It offers high cutting speed and wear resistance and can be used in a wide range of substrates.
It is best suited for coring through hard (cured) concrete and natural stone. It will also cut medium and soft concrete as well as brick however it will wear quicker when drilling through these substrates.
They are compatible with the DM220, DM230, DMS240, DM340, DM406H, DM430 and the DM650.
- Diameter: 28mm
- Length: 450mm
- Drill Connection: 11/4”
Features and Benefits
- Fits all of the smaller Husqvarna core drills as well as many other brands.
- High cutting speed and great wear resistance
- Can be retipped once diamonds wear down
- Great balance between cost and performance
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.