$173.10 ex GST
Mumme has been manufacturing fence bars in Australia from premium steel since 1936. Fence bars are available in 25mm and 30mm and in both round and hex styles. They’re ideal for a range of tasks on the job site including, digging holes, breaking clay, and levering heavy objects. The knob end is forged not welded for ultimate durability and is ideal for tamping and packing soil. The chisel end is finely ground and sharpened and is ideal for cutting through clay, tree roots, and soft rock.
- Diameter: 30mm
- Length: 1800mm
- Style: Round
- Weight: 11.1kg
Features and Benefits
- Made in Australia
- Forged Head for durability
- Finely ground and sharpened chisel end
- Ideal for breaking up clay and soft rock substrates
- Available in a range of sizes
- Available in hex or round for greater control.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.