The Guarda Edge cutter features Tri-Vac technology which almost eliminates silica dust exposure when cutting concrete and masonry. The saw can be attached to a suitable wet/dry vacuum or separator and removes the slurry, dust and fumes created by the saw.
Water travels up the fume tube past the muffler, cooling the fumes as they enter the tube. The water then travels on to the blade guard suppressing the dust from cutting transforming the dangerous dust into a slurry. The vacuum then extracts the slurry and fumes removing harmful fumes and silica dust. Guarda also manufactures vacuum generators and associated separators.
- Max Cutting Depth: 150mm
- Max Blade Size: 380mm
- Power: 93.6cc
- Weight: 11kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 700mm x 250mm x 420mm
Features and Benefits
- Tri-vac technology captures the dust, slurry and fumes created by the saw
- Safe to use in enclosed areas
- Save time on cleanup
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.