The inline slurry interceptor is connected via a vacuum hose between the saw and the vacuum.
The interceptor needs to be connected to a vacuum to create the suction to capture the slurry and dust created by the saw.
- Max Volume: 90L
Features and Benefits
- Captures slurry and water created by cutting
- Save time on cleanup
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.