Colourmix oxide is a range of pigments specifically formulated for use in concrete, mortar, cement and even asphalt to provide full depth, integral colouring. They are packaged in Aquasac ® bags that are designed to break down in water. This means the bag can simply be added directly to the concrete mix and will dissolve in water making it easy to achieve the correct dose rate, reduces waste and eliminates dust exposure.
Depending on the desired colour, 1 or 2 bags will be required per cubic meter. Some colours are simply a double does of an existing colour. E.g. 1 Bag of Bluestone per cubic meter will result in Bluestone colour, 2 bags of Bluestone per cubic meter will result in Black Velvet. Check this on the colour chart or under the specifications tab before ordering.
Bag Size: 10kg
Bags Per Pallet: 100
Bags / m3: 1
Features and Benefits
- UV & Alkali stable
- Weather Resistant
- Packaged in Aquasac ® bags for accurate dosing
- Wide range of colours
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.